Alimera Sciences' Iluvien Data Presented at SFO 2016
Source: Alimera Sciences
Alimera Sciences announced that data from six Iluvien post-marketing studies were presented during the French Society of Ophthalmology 122nd Congress (SFO 2016) in Paris May 7-10, according to a company news release.
The six Alimera data presentations at SFO were as follows:
- Results in Real Life of the Fluocinolone Acetonide Implant, interim Analysis at 1 Year of the European Registries Compared to the Phase 3 Study FAME, authored by Corinne Dot, Military hospital Desgenettes, Lyon.
- Multicenter Prospective Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerance of Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.2 mg for Chronic Diabetic Macular Edema, authored by J. Nascimento, Lisbon, Portugal.
- The Efficacy of Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.2 mg in Diabetic Macular Oedema with Vitrectomised Patients, authored by Ali Erginay, University hospital of Lariboisiere, Paris.
- Methodologies in the Treatment of DMO, authored by M. Weber, University hospital of Nantes, R. Tadayoni, University hospital of Lariboisiere, Paris, and J.F. Korobelnik, University hospital of Bordeaux.
- Management of Steroid Induced IOP Rise in Diabetics IOP, authored by Phillippe Denis, University hospital of Lyon, and J.P. Nordmann, XV-XX hospital, Paris.
- Impact of Associated Therapies in FAME Chronic Diabetic Macular Edema, authored by P. Labelette, University hospital of Lille, and F. Fajnkuchen, University hospital of Bobigny.
You must be logged in to leave a comment.